Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smorgasburg, Saturdays thru October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smorgasburg, Saturdays thru October

Come to Jersey City. My little town is moving up in the culinary world. Smorgasburg, the country’s biggest open air food market, has a new home as of May 29. Gotta admit, I’m excited about this. If you’re anywhere near the area it should be great.

https://www.travelandleisure.com/foo...market-opening
    Last edited by JCBBQ; May 14, 2021, 08:15 PM.

Sweet!!

You a vender there or an attendee happily buying and/or eating everything he can?

Comment

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ll be stuffing my face

I saw this. Too bad it’s on Saturday’s. I work basically every one. 😡
    If I get one off I will let you know Erik.

Comment

I’ll have to try and find some time to check it out. I worked in Jersey City for a while, a lot of good food to be found, we used to go to this Mexican place on a side street that was incredible.

Comment

• grantgallagher
        grantgallagher commented
        Editing a comment
        So many places like that. When i working in newark there was a hole in the wall portugese place we would hit every friday. Best damn chicken in the world.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here