Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top of the Hill Farm Wolfeboro NH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top of the Hill Farm Wolfeboro NH

Alan and Carolyn have the most amazing farm with the best meats from their own livestock. Their chicken is by far and away the best I've ever had on my PBC. Take a ride to this farm on route 109 and you won't be disappointed. https://www.facebook.com/topofthehillfarmbeef/

i bring the fam to moultonborough every summer. I'll look them up!

Comment

As a former New Hampshirite and still my usual summer stomping grounds I will have to check them out.
      BTW if you are drinking what your avatar is advertising you are one brave soul. Have a great story of vegemite slathered bagel with a moxie chaser.

Comment

How ‘ bout a Moxie and 7,,,,,
        Didn't believe it until I saw someone order it and Enjoy it!!!!

Comment

• tiewunon
          tiewunon commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think I will pass...I know I will. I do think that the vegemite slathered bagel would have gone better with the Moxie and 7. You would get a tad of the internal alcohol rub down benefit.
          Also could never get a grip around "Zarex" as a kid up there.

The farm looks like an awesome place,,,
        checked out the facebook

Comment

I'll have to check them out next time I head up to North Conway.

Comment

I had the pleasure of eating a leg of lamb from this farm a few days ago. Spectacular - both flavorful and tender, which can be a hard combination to find in leg of lamb! May look to pick up some of their pork tomorrow.

Comment

I'll be in New Hampshire next weekend for a wedding at the LaBelle Winery, I may stop there before the winery.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here