Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backroad meats article in farmer news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll have a store front before you know it. Congrats on taking advantage of the opportunity.

Comment

America needs more stories like this from local producers. Great article. Looks like all the hard work laying concrete in the mud paid off!!

Comment

• Backroadmeats
        Backroadmeats commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. It is paying off and having fun cutting meat!!

So glad it's going well. What a wonderful family photo in the article!

Comment

• Backroadmeats
        Backroadmeats commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you.. they are some knuckle heads!!

Awesome!!! Love this!!

More of this. More power to you brother.

I hope you and your family are well, healthy and slammed in the foreseeable future.

Congratulations sir!
      Last edited by HouseHomey; July 2, 2020, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Backroadmeats
        Backroadmeats commented
        Editing a comment
        We are doing great thanks.. are you back to work yet??

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        @Backroadsmeats I was. Have today and tomorrow off. New Schedule goes up tomorrow. Bad news is Guvmnt shut us down again last night. Iโ€™m not sure if I have a job to go back to. We shall see.

Let me add my congrats and hope for continued success! Great pic of the family too.

Comment

• Backroadmeats
        Backroadmeats commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. The kids are pretty sick of the locker after the last few years of dealing with it but they are troopers. They can smell from the house if I am smoking beef sticks then they hover around until they are ready to eat!!

Great article, and great job you all are doing. Well done to you and your entire team.

Comment

Congratulations and a hearty thank you for helping to keep the community supplied during this time. We have been big supporters of small, local meat producers in our area for some time now. No going back!

Comment

• Backroadmeats
        Backroadmeats commented
        Editing a comment
        Once you have had meat from a local place the stuff in the big box stores just doesn't compare.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here