Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And we have some progress!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of my last visit to the dentist... Good luck.

Comment

• Donw
      Donw commented
      Editing a comment
      I use to go to a dental office everyday and usually looked forward to it.🙂

Looking forward to making the trip up there for some meats!!!!!

Comment

Got the tin up in the back room. Most of the frp is up in the front.. toilets and sinks go in tomorrow. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191101_115015.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	764080Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191101_162111.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	764081Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191101_162105.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	764082

Comment

Great news.

Comment

Well it is getting close front an back room are done. Just have to finish the big walk-in cooler.this the picture of my big walk-in cooler where the halves and quarters will hang.

Click image for larger version  Name:	MVIMG_20191115_182040.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.65 MB ID:	769467

this is a view of the front door and 65" plasma tv.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20191115_182028.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.80 MB ID:	769468

here is a picture of the 14x8 walk-in freezer and my small walk-in cooler.

Click image for larger version  Name:	MVIMG_20191115_182019.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.16 MB ID:	769469

this is one of the cutting table. The zuber 100 lb water powered sausage stuffer and the door to the walk in cooler

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20191115_182014.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.79 MB ID:	769470

it is coming together. Hoping to be a licensed state inspected custom processing business next week!!
          Last edited by Backroadmeats; November 15, 2019, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• tbob4
            tbob4 commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome and envious!

So close!!

Comment

Man,,,,you are gettin’ it done !!!!
            Looks like you have it totally under control.
            March on !

Comment

• Backroadmeats
              Backroadmeats commented
              Editing a comment
              Not sure if I have it under control. More likely in way over my head!!

Just jumped in to check your progress, man you are moving on very good. Sept 10 is when you poured the slab, great progress. Every thing looks top notch. I'm sure winter is creeping in up there. This has been a great story to follow. Two thumbs up.

Comment

It's comin' together now...

Comment

That sure looks like it's taking shape now and all of the major gadgets are in place including the TV 😊. You have done an excellent job Sir.

Comment

It's absolutely wonderful, following along with your project, Backroadmeats . Carry on!

Kathryn

Comment

Nice! How deep did your well have to be?

Comment

• Backroadmeats
                      Backroadmeats commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well funny enough that I live in pretty much a swamp and they drilled down 160 feet and couldn't find water. So I hired a water Witcher to Mark a spot. The well drillers went down 70 feet and hit water. The funny part is when setting my septic tanks the hole has water running in so fast the tanks started to float!!

Looking Great Backroadmeats ! I hope to visit sometime.

Comment

• Backroadmeats
                      Backroadmeats commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Looking forward to it..

Well sometimes stuff takes longer than estimated!! I am still working on the meat locker. All the coolers and freezers are up and running. The last thing to do is finish up the meat rail in the big walk in cooler. It is close to done then moving equipment in. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191201_190254.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	777046Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191208_172821.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	777047Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191208_172856.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	777048

Comment

• radshop
                      radshop commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I continue to live vicariously through your updates. Good luck with the DoH inspection.

• Troutman
                      Troutman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Special cuts for your special customers? Save me a hangar

• Backroadmeats
                      Backroadmeats commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I suppose I should offer some kind of discount for AR members huh??

What a cool progression. That is an amazing set up! Congratulations on all the milestones you accomplished!

Comment

• Backroadmeats
                      Backroadmeats commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks. It has been a learning process can't wait.. the meat saw goes in tomorrow!!

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here