Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And we have some progress!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And we have some progress!!

For anyone who doesn't know I am building a custom processing business for butchering hogs,cows and deer.. this has been a dream of mine for years.. we started the process three years ago and I now have plumbing in and a concrete slab.. not much to look at but damn am I excited!! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190824_131852.jpg
Views:	896
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	741987

Congratulations! I wish you all the best with your dream.

Comment

Great start. Keep us posted as you go through the build because we want to go along for the journey.

Comment

Congratulations. Best of luck in your new venture! I wish you much prosperity.

Comment

The only way now is UP !!!!
          Rootin’ for ya

Comment

• holehogg
            holehogg commented
            Editing a comment
            Like as in walls and roof ☺

Nice! Keep us informed on your progress!

Comment

• Backroadmeats
            Backroadmeats commented
            Editing a comment
            Will do.. framers are supposed to be here Monday.. they figure two days to frame it. We will see

One hell of a thick slab. It aint going to blow away anytime soon!!!

Comment

• Murdy
            Murdy commented
            Editing a comment
            Minnesota, freezes hard up there

• Backroadmeats
            Backroadmeats commented
            Editing a comment
            Ahumadora. Yes 16 in thick on the edges of the concrete.. also has 4 ft of styrofoam insulation buried beside it to try to keep the frost out.. in my part of the world 4ft deep is considered the frost line..

Nothing better than living a dream. Wishing you every success.

Comment

• bardsleyque
            bardsleyque commented
            Editing a comment
            don't wake up!

Heavy man! 👍 🕶

Comment

Very cool! Keep us informed with more photos, this is gonna be grand!

Comment

fairy tails can come true.....and it's happening to youuuuuu....stay young at heart.

Comment

Congrats on taking that first step towards the dream!

Comment

Awesome! I will have to make the drive up when she is all finished!

Comment

• Backroadmeats
                    Backroadmeats commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Heck ya.. hoping to be open mid October but November 1 at the latest!!

• Spinaker
                    Spinaker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Count me in!

Congrats! Wishing you all the bestl

Comment

Love it. Food Freedom! My best to you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here