Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And we have some progress!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    So sweet! Go go go

• Backroadmeats
    replied
    Well sometimes stuff takes longer than estimated!! I am still working on the meat locker. All the coolers and freezers are up and running. The last thing to do is finish up the meat rail in the big walk in cooler. It is close to done then moving equipment in. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191201_190254.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	777046Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191208_172821.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	777047Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191208_172856.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	777048

Leave a comment:

• Backroadmeats
    commented on 's reply
    Looking forward to it..

• Skip
    replied
    Looking Great Backroadmeats ! I hope to visit sometime.

Leave a comment:

• Backroadmeats
    commented on 's reply
    Well funny enough that I live in pretty much a swamp and they drilled down 160 feet and couldn't find water. So I hired a water Witcher to Mark a spot. The well drillers went down 70 feet and hit water. The funny part is when setting my septic tanks the hole has water running in so fast the tanks started to float!!

• Huskee
    replied
    Nice! How deep did your well have to be?

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    It's absolutely wonderful, following along with your project, Backroadmeats . Carry on!

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    That sure looks like it's taking shape now and all of the major gadgets are in place including the TV 😊. You have done an excellent job Sir.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    It's comin' together now...

Leave a comment:

• randy56
    replied
    Just jumped in to check your progress, man you are moving on very good. Sept 10 is when you poured the slab, great progress. Every thing looks top notch. I'm sure winter is creeping in up there. This has been a great story to follow. Two thumbs up.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here