Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And we have some progress!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ofelles
    replied
    That is a heck of a lot of processing, I don't care who you are. Really nice to hear of someone doing good in these times!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Wow! That is great to hear!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    I’m delighted to hear yer doin so well, I know alla yall been workin y’all's dog arses off, Brother!!!

Congrats!!!!
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; December 22, 2020, 05:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Backroadmeats
    replied
    Huh it has been a year already!! We processed over 80,000 lbs of beef and hogs this year along with 132 deer and over 10,000 lbs of deer sausage!! The schedule is filling up fast for next year. Couldn't have asked for a better first year. A lot of it is due to the help I have found,. We processed 1894 lbs of steers in 6 hours today .. tomorrow we will grind and stuff the burger.. unreal..

Leave a comment:

• Backroadmeats
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks .

• Backroadmeats
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks . I has been a battle but a enjoyable one.

• Backroadmeats
    commented on 's reply
    No I can't sell any retail just do custom processing.. retail is a whole other level of inspection.

• Skip
    replied
    Looking good Backroadmeats . Will you sell retail cuts of meat as well as do custom butching?

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    A hearty congratulations to you, Backroadmeats ! All of your hard work and careful planning has come to fruition. I wish you tons of luck and future prosperity on your adventure.

Thanks so much for keeping us informed on your progress. This has been a really enjoyable topic. Keep those photos coming!

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	R Lee Ermey GSGT Hartmann.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	781312
    OUTSTANDIN!!!!!!

Many sincere, heartfelt Congrats on yer Majour Accomplishments, Brother!

This has been quite th Odyssey fer ya, an I want to personally thank ya fer takin us all along with ya!

Leave a comment:

• Backroadmeats
    replied
    First one in the cooler Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191218_181244.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	781302

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Ya might want some serious help to pick up a cow - they's heavy!

And congrats!!

And please keep the photos comin'....

• ofelles
    replied
    Congradulations!! All that hard work pays off. Now get to work!

Leave a comment:

• Backroadmeats
    replied
    Whoot!!! Passed inspection now off to pick up a cow!! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191220_121805.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	781200

Leave a comment:

• Craigar
    commented on 's reply
    Right on...think global, buy local.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here