Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And we have some progress!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donw
    commented on 's reply
    Hopefully you will have more help this time than the first building. I was amazed at your energy the first time around.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    replied
    Oh man, pumper trucks are expensive... but I always tried to get one whenever I could. Done so many pours that would have come out better or used less dudes if we'd had a pumper.

What's the foamed area for? Never worked with that product before. Then again most of the work I've done was transportation based and not for structures.

Leave a comment:

• Backroadmeats
    replied
    Well here we go again..the addition has begun..by this time next year we should be a USDA inspected slaughter and processing facility.. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220712_123013.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	1255031 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220628_072632_hdr.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	1255030 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220628_054927_hdr.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	1255032 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220628_064710.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	1255033 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220628_074439.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	1255034

Leave a comment:

• kjbarth
    commented on 's reply
    Happy to hear you are doing so well.

• Greygoose
    replied
    Congrats on having a dream, making a plan, following through, dealing with the unforeseen and adapting and managing the level of quality that you demand.
    Heck of a learning curve but I will say you did it with a great level of aplomb.
    Very impressive.

Leave a comment:

• KarchyBBQ
    replied
    Congratulations on a successful first year! And thank you for taking us (virtually) along for the ride!

Leave a comment:

• Backroadmeats
    commented on 's reply
    I was just kidding about the pm . I know you have your own stuff going on.... Buuut if you happen to remember that would be awesome!!

• Backroadmeats
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks

• Backroadmeats
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks .. I learned I can't do it at this level by myself. That being said I had a couple unreliable employees at first but they will weed themselves out then you pay the good ones and treat them right. Good help is damn hard to find!! I am excited that I am in the process for getting licensed for retail.. I has been a learning process but I have 4-5 storefronts that want my products in.

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Meat Man!

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    I know! I need to stop by on my way up north!

Sorry you missed SS this year. I will make a not to PM you to make sure you are on the list!

• carlscan26
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats!

• STEbbq
    replied
    Wow. This is really cool stuff.

What do you think the biggest lessons are that you have learned? What are you excited about for next year?

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Jeeze man!!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here