Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready Meats is an old fashioned do it all meat market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready Meats is an old fashioned do it all meat market

Great cuts and you can call ahead if you want something special. Also, order salmon a week in advance and you will most likely get the same salmon (never froze) from the same shipment that goes to the expensive fish markets. The best hot dogs! Always have some of their dogs in the freezer. A thick steak feeds two! Chickens are nice sized range birds: the grill cover may not close for a while if you do upright (beer can) chicken. Liver, sausages, cheeses sliced to order, steak, pork, ribs, roasts, fish (fresh and frozen with inventory kept on a blackboard behind the counter, frozen craft made deli foods and pastas. Call for special items before they place their order and they will get it for you!

Where is it?

Comment

A google search leads to

Ready Meats Address: 3550 Johnson St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418

Comment

Excellent place, I go there often. I am going tomorrow to pick up several goodies for the weekend. Just not sure what yet.

Comment

It's near my workplace. I'll try it in the next month. I've been reasonably happy with Widmer's in St. Paul and Clancy's in Minneapolis.

Comment

For those who have been there, have you tried Everetts, and how does it compare?
            1833 East 38th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55407

I've had good luck there but don't shop around as much as I prob should.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here