Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wegmans Road Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wegmans Road Trip

Picked up 2, 2.5# chuck roasts, 2, 4 packages of NY Strips. I've posted on them before. Really good stuff. And something we've never seen before. Thin sliced rib eyes. Will try as sandwiches. Some pictures.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20191104_180556.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.07 MB ID:	765487Click image for larger version  Name:	20191104_180602.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.66 MB ID:	765488Click image for larger version  Name:	20191105_130121.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.19 MB ID:	765489Click image for larger version  Name:	20191105_130126.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.29 MB ID:	765490Click image for larger version  Name:	20191104_180539.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.92 MB ID:	765485Click image for larger version  Name:	20191104_180545.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.45 MB ID:	765486
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RichieB; November 5, 2019, 01:11 PM.

Wegmans is like the only place to get tri tip around here.

Comment

• RichieB
      RichieB commented
      Editing a comment
      I had one in hand, but I have one in freezer so I put it back. I'm having serious regrets.

• tiewunon
      tiewunon commented
      Editing a comment
      HawkerXP not sure where you are at in Va but 1 of the 3 Harris Teeter's in Va Beach you can normally find them. If retired military or have a neighbor that is Langley AFB carries them in the summer. Costco in Norfolk just lately has carried a few. RD in Va Beach is hit or miss.

Great purchase! I miss Wegmans so much.

Comment

No one ever said that Wegman's was awesome, anyway, they will in general be imaginative, clean, and adequately huge to convey a fair measure of stuff. Their ethnic stuff isn't awfully noteworthy - Tops improves, however, I was frustrated to see that the Mt. Peruse one is as of now scaling the ethnic areas back. Perhaps the Rochester market isn't into ethnic stuff enough to help the space in the stores. I need to concede that I don't return home hoping to discover incredible ethnic food, and nobody will begin cooking heaps of things they have never at any point known about. (I actually believe Wegman's Chinese eateries aren't terrible contrasted with many, and considerably more advantageous.)
      Last edited by kevipai; February 9, 2021, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to The Pit.

• Mosca
        Mosca commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome!

Wegmans needs to invade central Ohio. I miss this grocery store from my days back when I lived in the Buffalo NY area.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here