Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Meat House in Chelmsford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Meat House in Chelmsford

I've been shopping at The Meat House in Chelmsford, MA since it opened and have never been disappointed. The meat is excellent as is the service. The butchers actually know what they're doing and will readily custom-cut meat. You pay more than in a supermarket, but the quality makes the price well worth it.

The Chelmsford store isn't listed on the main company website (http://www.themeathouse.com/ --there are stores in several other states), for some reason. Here's their Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/111406949380...ut?hl=en&gl=us

I stopped by The Meat House in Chelmsford today and met the owner. It is now called Chelmsford Premium Meats. She told me that The Meat House was a chain that went bankrupt. They are independent now. Their address is 120 Chelmsford Street Chelmsford, MA 01824. Phone number 978-256-3331. The web page is ChelmsfordPremiumMeats.com. The web page is under construction and hopefully fully operation in a few weeks.

I did not buy anything yet (stopped by during a break from work), but it looks very promising. I will post more once I go back and try their meats. I just wanted pass on the update.

Comment

I'd be surprised if The Meat House chain went bankrupt as the one here in PA only opened a couple/few months ago and is still open. The website is still showing the five stores that I recall being on it before.

Comment

The owner did state that someone else bought the the chain. She said there was almost 26 store at one time, and the 5 stores that are listed now did not go independent.

Comment

The one in our town is now Primal Meats. Bit too expensive for me, but if i hit the lottery I'll head directly there.

Comment

Welcome Deerebuff. Thanks for the helpful first post!

When you get a minute, head over to the Introduce Yourself channel and give us a bio about yourself, whatever you want to share- what you like to cook & cook on, any BBQ accessories you use including thermometers, etc...

Then be sure to check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here