Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backyard Butcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backyard Butcher

I stumbled on this. They are opening a location 8 miles from me. There locations are drive thorugh in parking lots. They also do online. I have not dove into what they offer. I'll do that. Thought I'd ask if anyone has any knowledge.

Get grass-fed steaks, burgers, and 100% all natural grilled chicken. We remove the expensive middle service companies and pass those savings along to you and your family. That’s our Backyard Butcher’s commitment to you – from one family to another.

Those prices seem pretty high, especially when you can't hand pick your meat. I'd say they must be good to have so many locations... but Schwanns and Omaha steaks are still around Maybe they are really good though, but they have a LOT of angry 1 star reviews on BBB

Comment

• RichieB
      RichieB commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks I saw their prices and shook my head. I might go to the location for the drive through and see what's up. Wouldn't it be till next week.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      supposedly they have insane sales from time to time, but those box prices are way too high unless you have a company you trust prepacking mixed boxes of cuts.

Will he curious to hear your thoughts if you do, some of those locations are within reach for me but I haven't felt motivated to try this yet.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here