Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Was Wrong About My Earlier Allen Brothers Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Was Wrong About My Earlier Allen Brothers Post

A few days ago, I posted about my Allen Brothers short ribs shipment being light. I screwed up and realized it today when I went to make a batch of sourdough. I got the scale out, put the mixing bowl on it and looked down at the reading, which defaults to pounds and ounces (I ALWAYS use grams). Uh oh! I realized I misread the scale the other day and took 3 pounds 12 ounces to be 3.12 pounds. Now that's still a bit short of the promised four pound minimum, but not worth mentioning. Since I didn't weigh the other (already eaten) rack, the total weight may well have exceeded the promised eight pounds minimum.

Totally my bad. My apologies to you all, to Meathead, and to Allen Brothers.

I will edit my OP to reflect my error.

That's honest of you! Glad to hear all was well as far as you know. I've made that decimal-is-not-ounces & vice versa mistake myself.

Comment

Well you just went up on my scale 😊

Comment

• Willy
        Willy commented
        Editing a comment
        Just wait awhile and I’ll drop down your scale again. :<)

You done did good by them.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here