Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellengee Meats >Wholesaler with Cash n Carry 4 Public<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellengee Meats >Wholesaler with Cash n Carry 4 Public<

We've been going to ellengeemarket.com for 5 years to buy our briskets, pork shoulders and other meat products. Being a wholesaler majority of their products are vacuum packed. They have some of the best corned beef I've ever had. Oh and yes their corned beef is the whole brisket and available all year.

Ellengee is located on the NW Side at 5120 N. Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL near Milwaukee and Northwest Hwy. They have Saturday hours until 2PM.

Good tip. I’ll check it out. More convenient to me than Peoria Packing, but PP is higher rated and lower $ on Yelp. Have you done a comparison?

Comment

• Potkettleblack
      Potkettleblack commented
      Editing a comment
      I will probably check it out after T-day. Thanks for the tip.

• DKlein
      DKlein commented
      Editing a comment
      Potkettleblack let me know how it goes. I’m almost certain you’ll run into a Frank, he runs the place. Good guy, very knowledgeable.

• cjv140
      cjv140 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have been going to Ellengee for years now, you should try the burgers. Made in-house and they are pretty good. I have also heard about Whittingham meats in Alsip on 127th St. Costco is decent for brisket usually, and they are prime there. Glad to find more locals here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here