Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heywood Provisions - Marietta (East Cobb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• josht138
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't get much yet. Having some special cuts and brisket for less than $7/lb is pretty good. Mitchs in Roswell is also good but seems much more expensive

• Minijunkie
    replied
    I have been to their website and they looked very interesting. Did you find that they live up to the quality hype that they advertised?

Leave a comment:

• josht138
    started a topic Heywood Provisions - Marietta (East Cobb)

Heywood Provisions - Marietta (East Cobb)

This place is only open Friday thru Sunday but I finally had a chance to drop in this weekend. I was only in search of sausage so I didn't get anything besides that but they had a very nice selection.

They had American lamb, which I've had trouble finding in the area. They also had some wagyu cuts of flank steak and tri tip. The tri tip was $20 per lb.

They also had prime brisket for 6.50 per lb. That's cheaper than the crappy select brisket Kroger carries.

The sausage I picked up was good. I'll be back for more goodies including that tri tip and brisket.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here