Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butcher's Market - Woodstock, GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butcher's Market - Woodstock, GA

The Butcher’s Market
    14205 Hwy. 92, Ste. 103
    Woodstock, GA 30188

Been there a couple of times. They have really good homemade sausages. They have a good selection of meats and are very helpful but they are by no means the cheapest place around. I typically buy my meats at Publix or BJs, but every now and then I spring for The Butcher's Market. They are also a Kamado Joe dealer and have a little restaurant area to try their cooked and smoked food.

This one's right down the road from meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Probably very, very similar to yours. -- Ed

The Corner Butcher Shop
    10515 Bells Ferry Road, Suite 300
    Canton , GA 30114

Phone: 770-720-8015

Comment

• josht138
      josht138 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good? Or overpriced?

• Medusa
      Medusa commented
      Editing a comment
      I only bought SLC's years ago. They were expensive. I just mentioned it as we're fairly close.

I notice that all the specialty meat markets in our area are really expensive. I use mostly Costco and Bj's. But will also go to Patak in Powder Springs, Sam's, and Walmart on occasion.

Comment

• josht138
      josht138 commented
      Editing a comment
      Marauderer do you notice a big difference between BJ's and Costco? From what I've heard it sounds like Costco has a better selection.

josht138 I agree, I like Costco better except for the beef ribs at BJ's. It is hard to find beef ribs in our area.

Comment

Marauderer Agreed. I can find them at Publix every now and then. That's actually how I found The Butcher's Market because I just assumed they would have beef ribs. They said there isn't enough demand to carry them. I also went to another butcher looking for beef ribs on the other side of 575 called The Butcher's Block. It's over in Towne Lake in Woodstock.

Comment

• Medusa
        Medusa commented
        Editing a comment
        I go "meat shopping" at Publix because their selection is about 3 times the size of our Kroger's on Canton Hwy. However, Publix can't beat Kroger's 6.99 / lb for BNLS Ribeye half/whole and NYS. I also feel confident that I could ask the Kroger butcher to set me up with Beef Ribs given advance notice. He's done some beautiful work with the Ribeyes and Top Sirloin Roast.

We don't shop warehouse, because it's just the 2 of us. From experience, "BJ's is where your wallet comes to life!" - LOL!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here