Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They can teach pigs to fly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    bbqLuv sky high prices….

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Inflated prices.

• Waster
    replied
    Oh no… bacon will go up!

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Very cool that they farm raise them responsively. Those filets look awesome.

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    If I had the option for Scottish salmon I would go for that!

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    I didn’t cook them yet. I buy the filets, portion for two, vac pack & freeze. That way when we want salmon for dinner, drop the vac pack in a bowl of cold water to thaw for an hour then cook however we are in the mood for.

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    I hope they were cooked, grilled, smoked, or BBQed. No sushi for yours truly.
    Last edited by bbqLuv; December 2, 2021, 08:39 PM.

• Bkhuna
    replied
    I'll check them out at my local Publix, but call me skeptical. I looked at the photos on their webpage and I'm not seeing much fat on the fish, and for just a couple of dollars more a pound, I can get wild Scottish salmon on special at Fresh Market that is just loaded with fat.

Most of the recipes I use for salmon call for few if ingredients, letting the flavor of the fish take center stage.

I may be wrong and I'm willing to give it a try.
    Last edited by Bkhuna; December 2, 2021, 05:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Viburnum
    replied
    Nice filets. How did you cook them?

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Looks a little fishy to me.
    What do I know? I got hit when I asked for a Sock Eye.

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Pigs can fly . . . Like a Brick.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Nice arse lookin fillets, don't see that here...

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    Yum

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    started a topic They can teach pigs to fly

They can teach pigs to fly

And evidentially, salmon to swim in Florida! Bluehouse Salmon, jus got these two filets today at Publix for $12.99/lb. We luv this salmon and trust it more than what is farmed in many countries…Can’t seem to get line caught anymore so this works. Trucked in fresh, not frozen.
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here