Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado Bison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Bison

I got the following email and have ordered from this farm before. I’ve already got my order in and thought some of the Colorado members might want to try as well.

“Dear Denver Metro Area Bison Customers,

Labor Day is coming up this weekend so, If you are out of bison in your freezer or would like some steaks or ribs to grill for Labor Day Weekend we would love to send you some. We are fully stocked and can take orders over the next few days, get them approved by you, filled and delivered to you before the weekend.

Free cookbook for orders over $250.00.

Go to our website – rockriverbison.com – to place an order today.

Thank you for your support.

The Rex Moore Family.”

Mmmm mmm mm!!!

Loves me some Bison!!!

Comment

• snowswamp
      snowswamp commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s not cheap, but I’m able to get some on occasion. It’s some of the best meals I’ve made (which doesn’t mean much😀).

I saved their web site. Once temperatures in central Florida drop, I'm going to order some Bison. Probably January.

Comment

The closest to Bison I'll ever get is when I stand at the door and say "Bye Son"
      Not a big fan of game apart from sausage and biltong but wouldn't hesitate to give Bison a try.

Comment

• ofelles
        ofelles commented
        Editing a comment
        Never noticed any gamey taste. Just like beef but leaner.

Sweet! I love bison. Basically grass-fed beef and it is tasty!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here