Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpine Sausage in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpine Sausage in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

http://alpinesausage.ca/home.php Alpine sausage in Calgary, Alberta, Canada makes the world's greatest sausages. This is not so much a butcher as a meat curing and sausage making place. The baurnshicken is a sublime dry cured and smoked pork loin deli meat, and the chicken herb, beef alpine and bison spicy Italian raw sausages (not cured or pre smoked) are the best I have ever eaten. Little hole in the wall next to Safeway, how that Safeway ever sells a single sausage with Alpine next door is beyond me. They even added smoked brisket sliced thin deli style this week. They make fresh sandwiches as well on their fresh Danish rye bread they carry. Unreal, if you are ever in south west Calgary, you must stop into this hidden gem.

BBQOaf I moved this to the Canada sub-channel. Thanks for posting your review!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here