Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cryovaced Full Parker Briskets at Metro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cryovaced Full Parker Briskets at Metro

For all the GTA A/R people Metro has the above mentioned brisket on sale this week for $3.99 a lb.
    I took a run up to my local Metro this morning, they had two in the bunker an 11 lber for $47 and a 14 lber for $56.
    Roughly half off the last time I looked at brisket.
    Didn't pull the trigger on one of these as they were too fatty for my liking, huge dekel and thick fat cap.
    Take a spin over tomorrow and see what they have.

I do prefer full Parker briskets over full Packer briskets. More tender.

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, One is preferred for the other, as well.

Yep me spellin is da reason I drove a truck for 40 years

Comment

Not a bad price, that's about what they are in my neck of the woods lately. To me it's very acceptable especially when it's cheaper than hamburger.

Comment

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        So I went back yesterday and picked up a 12 lber for $49.
        My son met a young lady from Dallas on line, she's coming up for a visit next month so do Mississauga style brisket for her.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        smokin fool Enjoy! If she doesn't liek that you may need to have a long talk w/ your son!! My last brisket I smoked couple weeks ago was $78 for 16.25lber, $4.79/lb or so, but they've since dropped a bit so you got a pretty decent deal.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here