Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sticker shock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim White
    replied
    I guess you could say those prices are...looney.

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    replied
    Good Lord! That is highway robbery for those pork ribs. Some "value"! I saw high prices the last time I was at my local Sam's Club - I think they were up to $3.99 per pound, which is the highest I've ever seen them. That price for the steaks is not too bad though. A little lean but the price is right.

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    started a topic Sticker shock

Sticker shock

Shopped this morning and tripped over these two gems
    Mexican t-bones. What is that????
    Asked the butcher, it’s meat from Mexico....duh
    Brought two flats as it was less than half the price of any home grown beef in the bunker,
    Pork ribs $52, I damn near fell down considering I’d brought the same value pack there a few weeks ago for $12-15 a flat.
    Prices keep rising like this I’ll be eating the lawn clippings.
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here