Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ver Brugge -- Oakland CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ver Brugge -- Oakland CA

Excellent Meats of all type. Their pre-marinated meats are excellent as well. Best of all is the service: call them up ahead of time, you can talk their ears off, they listen, make recommendations, and have it ready for you to pick up. And, get this, they deliver to your home, no extra charge! In this day and age? Finally, great citizens; they frequently help out the local high school, donating ribs, tri-tips, etc. for barbecues.

Pretty good, but tough to get to when you're from out of town. We stopped in to pick up some pork belly. I had to park several blocks away. I like the store and the people...but if you're not from the neighborhood, be prepared for the possibility of a short hike...

Comment

Where is this place located? Is the shop well stocked? Am I able to walk out w/ sausage, steak, or other edibles? Seen mention of them on Facebook and Yelp, generally positive, but some mixed reviews as well.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here