Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costco Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a Prime Briz for $2.89 pound. The Costco by me always has Prime grade. They usually go between $4.10 and $2.70/lb. They are almost never about $3.89/lb. I love my costco. I have never bought them by the case before.

Comment

• JeffJ
      JeffJ commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a 17 pound prime packer in the freezer that I got from Costco. $3.59/lb.

I'm jealous of those of you who can find them. I've been to three separate Costco around northeast Atlanta and have yet to find a whole briske of any grade, just a bunch of flats, and none prime.

Comment

Checked my costco in the Detroit area yeasterday and the prime briskets were $2.89/lb! And they are delicious!

Comment

• swartzster
        swartzster commented
        Editing a comment
        Mickeylou5.....great profile pic

My local Costco in Lake In The Hills, IL only has Choice Flats. In Grafton, WI they have Prime whole packers.

Comment

I just bought a prime packer for $2.89 a pound at the Costco in Arlington, WA

Comment

2.89/lb at Detroit area Costco in Madison Heights. Just this week

Comment

I'm surprised that some Costcos don't seem to be doing the Prime thing. Any idea why that would be true? I'd expect them to strive for a fair amount of consistency, maybe with regional tastes and variations considered as well.

Comment

Prime whole packer Brisket at Auburn Hills MI Costco $2.89/lb this weekend and choice corned beef brisket was $4.79/lb, for Pastrami

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here