Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tri tips NE PA sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tri tips NE PA sale

We don't ever see them up this way, let alone on sale.

Click image for larger version

Name:	16183333762755696299853629160176.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	1017344

Yep, I am glad that we have them pretty regularly around these parts. It took a few years though. If they are up on sale, I always try to pick them up. Tri-tip is a great cut of meat. Really beefy!

Comment

Tri Tip is a favorite here as well. We have been able to get TT for about 5 years now.

Comment

Not too far from you Mosca
        Providing a wide selection of fresh meats, and some of the best home-smoked product you will ever taste. Order Now!

They have quite a large selection of meats. They also ship their meats fresh unfrozen next day. If you like burgers ya gotta try theirs. Really good.

Comment

• JCBBQ
          JCBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn! That place looks awesome

Tri Tip grinds wonderfully with some Chuck and fat scrap. So good and cooks well.

Comment

• Old Glory
          Old Glory commented
          Editing a comment
          I won a chili cook off with ground Tri-Tip.

Buy it, Buy it, Buy it.
        I would not be able to pass that up. No not me.
        Gives me dreams of Tri-Tip on my grill.
        Happy grill to you and PBR too.

Comment

Still none in MI.

Comment

Yeah baby. Buy all you can. I got three in the freezer. I think TT Choice is the best and I never waste the money on Prime or Wagyu.

Comment

I bought two 2.5 pounders.

Comment

• Dewesq55
                Dewesq55 commented
                Editing a comment
                Mosca - Giant by me often has tri-tip. If you have Giant by you you might check them out next time you're looking for TT.

I love Wegmans. Wish they were in north Jersey.

Comment

• Steve B
                Steve B commented
                Editing a comment
                They are. Just not near you. There's one 15min from me.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here