Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beef Supplier In SE AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beef Supplier In SE AZ

I stumbled into this outfit a couple of days ago, then went to their office in Sonoita yesterday to pick an order of hanger steak.--$12/lb, photo below. Also got some of their bologna and burger. Won't get to try the hanger steak for a couple more days, but, as you can see, it looks very well marbled. The bologna, which I haven't eaten in decades, was outstanding for lunch today, much better than the bland stuff I ate as a kid. They offer free local delivery in Phoenix, Tucson, and SE AZ, plus shipping elsewhere for a flat $45 fee. They say they sell prime and high-end choice. I'll let them speak for themselves in the two links below--one for their home page and one for a list of their cuts--with photos.

Premium, Natural, Local. Vera Earl Ranch Premium Beef is raised, fed, and compassionately cared for. Born, cared for, and cultivated on the vast acreage of the Vera Earl Ranch, our cattle are humanely treated, fed locally-sourced grains and hay, and are antibiotic and hormone free. 

We at the Vera Earl spend extensive time selecting and researching genetics in both our cows and bulls to assure that the beef you consume grades prime or high choice. We are proud to provide premium beef to our customers that they truly enjoy.

Ooooh, oooh, and dino ribs for $7/lb

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0415.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.59 MB ID:	1025433
    Last edited by Willy; May 1, 2021, 03:01 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here