Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orange Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange Beach

Seeing as how my part of Florida is referred to as many things, one being LA (Lower Alabama), I thought I would supply the only one I know over there.

In Orange Beach, AL is a nice little shop called The Meat Mart. I've only been there a couple of times but both times Glenn has been very helpful. Even ordered me a CAB brisket on short notice.

The only butcher shop I know about is here in Enterprise, Alabama. The name of it as Corks& Cattle, it's on the Square Downtown. I've been there several times and they have great CAB beef as well as custom cut pork. And they can get you any type of meat you want and cut it Anyway You Want It.

Comment

LA - Gotta love the Redneck Riviera, but we have to stop telling people about it and send them on to 30A and Destin where they be happier. Costello’s Italian Deli, Butcher Shop, Fine Wine and Cheeses, on the corner of Fairfield and Lillian Highway in west Pensacola. It is my go to butcher shop when I am in Pensacola. I drive an hour from our place out in Midway to get the best meat in the area. They only have CAB, prime, and Wagyu. I can always get well aged beef and get it cut the way I want it! Their deli sandwiches are great also.

Comment

Nice timing on this post,some friends and I are going down there next week, might have to pick some steaks up for a dinner night in!

Comment

Love Flora-Bama (the club and the place) but always had trouble finding good meat in Orange Beach. Thanks for the heads up cuz Publix sucks as a meat source.

Comment

I haven't been there in a few years but the Elberta Grocery has a large meat market with a butcher that can help with meat selection and special cuts. They are not far off the Foley Beach Express a couple of blocks past the Roadkill Cafe.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here