Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clint Cantwell Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to meat ya.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Lookin good there CC, thanks for all you do.

Comment

Thanks for helping to make this a great place Clint.

Comment

Thanks for the Intro! Good to meat you. I thought you were an Amazing Ribs Mythic Figure...Turns out you're a real guy...Awesome

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and all that.... whatever.

Comment

Hi from Oz Clint, thanks for what you do mate

Comment

Clint - nice to have an introduction. I have certainly seen your name on a lot of recipes I've cooked, and knew you were behind the scenes working! Nice to put a face on things, and I see you are in the BBQ meca of the world...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve B View Post
                    Sooo when did you exactly join this fine group of people? 🤷🏼 😁
                    About 4 years ago, I just never introduced myself officially!

Comment

• Steve B
                      Steve B commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You know I was just messin Clint. I know you’ve been here quite a while. 👍

Ya know there was a discussion about Clint bein sumthin of a senior sumthin or other & Meathead said it was OK to call Clint "Dad" cuz of the senior vp thing. Just sayin.
                    Last edited by FireMan; December 17, 2020, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Hello from Farmville Va...

Comment

Hi Clint,
                        I was directed to you by Meathead re: a question about the refrigerated shelf-life of the maple bourbon bacon jam.
                        Can you tell me how long it keeps?

Comment

Originally posted by PNWGreg View Post
                          Hi Clint,
                          I was directed to you by Meathead re: a question about the refrigerated shelf-life of the maple bourbon bacon jam.
                          Can you tell me how long it keeps?
                          To be safe I wouldn't keep it more than two weeks in the refrigerator. If you want to keep it longer I would freeze it.

Comment

Do what Dad says!

Comment

Always hoping to connect with members on social media. If you are on any of the platforms below, be sure to follow me so I can find you!

Threads: https://www.threads.net/@grillocracy
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/Grillocracy
                              Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/grillocracy/

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here