Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google Maps Street View would like to introduce you to Meathead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewesq55
    replied
    Both my mother in law and her next door neighbor were out working in their yards the last time the street view cameras came through and both can be seen in the pictures. They appear to blur the faces, which is probably a good idea.
    Last edited by Dewesq55; May 9, 2021, 02:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RolfTaylor
    replied
    Originally posted by Huskee View Post
    Google Street View catches Meathead at home being Meathead!

Click image for larger version Name:	meatheadstreetview.JPG Views:	6 Size:	79.0 KB ID:	759746
    Glad to see there's no cloud of black or white smoke visible, just a lighter shade of pale blue!

Leave a comment:

• Razor
    commented on 's reply
    I think it should be called "the meat-cam."

• Pequod
    replied
    Maybe we could get a webcam in Meathead’s back yard? Call it the Meat-cam!

Leave a comment:

• pkadare
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee - perhaps not but you're a famous moderator!

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    I think you can add points of interest or tags or whatever, but not sure he wants his home announced to the world! I know I wouldn't and I'm not even close to being a famous author and culinary personality.

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    Only worried about Erik the Troll on Twitter.

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    Eeeekkkkkk 😳😬

• ScottyC13
    replied
    Is he identified as "Meathead" on the map?

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    The security at Holiday Inn in Montego Bay immediately closed down people who brought out drones and started flying them along the beach last year.
    If they refused to put the drone away police would be called.
    Security person said guests had complained about drones hovering outside they're windows and as Jamaica is a very romantic island I'll leave it at that.

• pkadare
    commented on 's reply
    I had a guy show up at my house, unannounced (which is creepy on its own given that I live at the end of a really long private lane and that never happens), who got out of his car and pulled some drone photos of my house out of a portfolio and tried to sell them to me. Totally creeped me out and I told him so in no uncertain terms.

• smokin fool
    replied
    What's next, drone coverage?

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    replied
    I have no Facebook page, Twitter or Instagram account. I am a backyard BBQ'er for a reason. HouseHomey - the thought of me without a shirt? Hahahahahahahaha It is why I am a backyard BBQer.

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    There would have been no shirt on me.

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    I’m not. Some say I still have a "tag" on my photos. Whatever. All the nuts know where I live anyhow.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here