Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google Maps Street View would like to introduce you to Meathead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Maps Street View would like to introduce you to Meathead!

Google Street View catches Meathead at home being Meathead!

Click image for larger version  Name:	meatheadstreetview.JPG Views:	6 Size:	79.0 KB ID:	759746

Epic!!!!!

Comment

Where else would he be😊

Comment

Here I am grilling at my cabin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cabin_Ariel.jpg
Views:	1193
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	759756

Comment

I hope he made enough for all of us!

Comment

Here's me. Cottage 1 is used by the kids, cottage 2 is one we rent out (hint, hint ) and the hill is a separate 5 acre property we also own. Would be a great woodlot but unfortunately is planted with some really crappy pine trees.

Click image for larger version

Name:	satelliteofhome.jpg
Views:	1205
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	759778

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
              Glad to see someone cut off the little map on the bottom left that showed the street names and the exact location of his house. I gave him a bit of a hard time on Twitter for oversharing. What can I say, I'm a security guy. :-)

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah I try to be conscious of that kinda thing, just in case.

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m not. Some say I still have a "tag" on my photos. Whatever. All the nuts know where I live anyhow.

• Meathead
                Meathead commented
                Editing a comment
                Only worried about Erik the Troll on Twitter.

Thar he blows!

Comment

Oh man that is just hilarious.

Comment

There would have been no shirt on me.

Comment

• Steve B
                    Steve B commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Eeeekkkkkk 😳😬

I have no Facebook page, Twitter or Instagram account. I am a backyard BBQ'er for a reason. HouseHomey - the thought of me without a shirt? Hahahahahahahaha It is why I am a backyard BBQer.

Comment

What's next, drone coverage?

Comment

• pkadare
                      pkadare commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I had a guy show up at my house, unannounced (which is creepy on its own given that I live at the end of a really long private lane and that never happens), who got out of his car and pulled some drone photos of my house out of a portfolio and tried to sell them to me. Totally creeped me out and I told him so in no uncertain terms.

• smokin fool
                      smokin fool commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The security at Holiday Inn in Montego Bay immediately closed down people who brought out drones and started flying them along the beach last year.
                      If they refused to put the drone away police would be called.
                      Security person said guests had complained about drones hovering outside they're windows and as Jamaica is a very romantic island I'll leave it at that.

Is he identified as "Meathead" on the map?

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think you can add points of interest or tags or whatever, but not sure he wants his home announced to the world! I know I wouldn't and I'm not even close to being a famous author and culinary personality.

• pkadare
                      pkadare commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Huskee - perhaps not but you're a famous moderator!

Maybe we could get a webcam in Meathead’s back yard? Call it the Meat-cam!

Comment

• Razor
                      Razor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think it should be called "the meat-cam."

Originally posted by Huskee View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	meatheadstreetview.JPG Views:	6 Size:	79.0 KB ID:	759746
                    Glad to see there's no cloud of black or white smoke visible, just a lighter shade of pale blue!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here