Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Candy Sue, present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Candy Sue, present

Virtually, that is! I am a barbeque-holic! I keep my cooker count at 15 or under. It was a major event when most of my cookers were pellet devices! My biggest problem is that the cookers just keep getting larger. My justification is that I am in the BBQ pellet business (BBQr's Delight) and it's all R&D. I'm also a competition cook team, also BBQr's Delight, consisting of me, myself and I. I've cooked 150 events over the course of 11 years in 2 sanctioning bodies (KCBS and IBCA) and I've participated on teams at Memphis in May. I am a master certified barbeque judge (though it took me 10 years to get it -- I'd rather cook). I'm on the downhill slide of two terms on the board of KCBS (18 more meetings and I am counting!). From 2011 through 2013, I was president. Right now I serve as secretary.

Goal for this year is to cook 20 events. I believe I've set my goal too low, since I'm already at 15! Current KCBS team of the year standings (and it'll change next Monday) out of 4,953 teams competing, overall 166, chicken 105, ribs 169, pork 80, brisket 111. Glad to be here!

Hey there Candy Sue! Looking forward to cheering you on! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome! Going to be picking your brain re competitions as I have my first one in November

Comment

Welcome, Candy Sue. I can hardly wait to read your signature when you get around to filling it out. Sounds live you've got some great toys. Kathryn

Comment

Welcome Candy Sue! I have used your pellets for several years and am a happy customer. Cheers! Bill

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Candy Sue! I think we're all gonna get schooled now. When you have a moment check out the Welcome and Tips threads here. They'll help you with filling out your signature. Again, welcome!

And now my brain is tickling itself to death trying to remember the name of the cartoon where the dog always said, "present." Was it UNDERDOG?

Comment

Greetings Candy. I like your name. My wife's name is Mandy Sue.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here