Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Our Editor, Dave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome - looking forward to learning from another accomplished BBQ'er.

Comment

I'm bumping this post forward, I've been working with David for about 4 months now editing my vain attempts at writing recipes for Hits from the Pit. Yes as my mea culpa I really didn't realize how bad a writer I really was until meeting this guy. Oh I can communicate but writing, like good barbecue, is an artform. This guy has got skills. When submitting something to him it's like your 6th grade teacher hitting you over the knuckles with a ruler. He descrambles my pathetic attempts with the skill of a brain surgeon. Kinda humbling really.

Meathead, you got a goodin' there, hold on to him. And Dave, thanks for making me, at least to some degree, a better communicator !!!

Comment

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        WTH Troutman , with the new avatar you're now sleeping on the job? Ha!

Awesome, welcome!

Comment

Dave is the man. Max edited a review of mine 40+ rounds and made it nice and neat, Dave took it another 60 rounds.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit David!

Comment

Howdy from Texas. A few of your books grace my bookshelves. Thanks.

Comment

David welcome from the mountains of NC. Glad to have you aboard. I just joined recently but have been following for several years. It was apparent that Meathead was reaching his limits. Good luck to you and your endeavors.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas! Glad you’re aboard. Looking forward to your contributions.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Now get to work! 😁👏

Comment

Welcome from Argentina... Hopefully we can put the vegetarian thing down to a drug induced phase you were going through. What I want to know is...... Stick burner /kettle/ pellet pooper/all of aforementioned?

Comment

Bienvenido

Comment

Welcome, I am sure you have things to add. Great hire, Meathead.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here