Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet the Team

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet the Team

This sub-channel is a collection of bios from our moderators, administrators, and other key people.

Click image for larger version  Name:	mtspic.JPG Views:	1 Size:	45.0 KB ID:	311246

All I can read is "stuck". I guess so.

And it's a sticky stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by FireMan View Post
      All I can read is "stuck". I guess so.

And it's a sticky stuck.
      The sub-channel is the collection of staff intros, not this topic here. This topic is just to inform about the sub-channel that it and the intros are in.

Comment

Oh, never mind.

Comment

Very Informative!

Comment

Finally joined. Love the site and all the great info. How do I add a pic to my profile?

Comment

• kmhfive
              kmhfive commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome to fun and learning!

Originally posted by AK Josh View Post
            Finally joined. Love the site and all the great info. How do I add a pic to my profile?
            Welcome AK Josh! Click your name in the top-right of the screen, then My Profile. Then on your User Profile page you'll see a larger avatar box. Hover your mouse in it until you see small blue box in the avatar box that says "Edit Avatar". This will pop up in the lower-right of the avatar box. From there you just finda pic on your computer, upload & crop.

The Welcome and Forum Tutorials Channel will be of help to you. It should cover that plus a lot of other key things: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/forum/main
            Let me know if you still need help after checking out the key posts in there!

Comment

Thanks man. I’ve been trying this on my phone so I’ll jump to my laptop. There is a ton of info on here and it’s gonna take some time to sort out. Love the Kansas bbq sauce. I’m trying to find if I can double it. I can’t keep this stuff in my fridge. People go nuts over it

Comment

Welcome from Neptune Beach, FL!

Comment

Having trouble figuring out where to type to introduce myself......

Comment

TRied that but there no box to type in...

Comment

Hit the Red New Topic Button. Welcome to the Pit JohnnieK9 !

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. I can't help, but it would help Huskee if you mentioned what you are using to try to access the site - PC or phone or tablet or...

Comment

Note for admin or MeatHead.
                        There's a thread that is near and dear to me and I would like some help to download it to show the owner of the business in question because I know him and I'm not sure he knows of this sentiment.
                        Or, would it be easier to just sign on from the owners pc and show him that way from my account??
                        Any info would be appreciated.

Tmaan

Comment

• willxfmr
                          willxfmr commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I think the easiest thing would be to login from your phone next time you see him. If that's an option for you.

• Huskee
                          Huskee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi Tmaan. You can't really download a thread/topic, but you can bookmark or favorite it in your browser. Like willxfmr mentions, if you're able to view the site on a smartphone you can show him that way. Or you could copy the URL of that topic and email or text it to your friend. Even non-members get 3 free pages so he could read up to 3 pages of the topic in question w/o joining. But, we'd rather he join us too! Remember we have a free 30-day Trial membership option which allows unlimited views

Very nice. This site gets better all the time!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here