Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Henrik here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiverDriver
    commented on 's reply
    NIBE - world leader in clean energy solutions. The book looks great!

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Cool! Could that be a furniture company? The book is here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/9163933454...mazingribs1-20

• DiverDriver
    replied
    Henrik sure am glad someone commented on your comment. Really great introduction. Please send a link to your book once available. By the way I work for a company headquartered in Markaryd.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    I'd have to make a stop in Norway too. Half Norwegian anyway. Elton's BBQ

• fttank
    replied
    Thanks for the invite, Henrik. I'll be sure and look you up the next time I'm in Sweden. Be sure and stop in the next time you find yourself in Huntington Beach, California.

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    commented on 's reply
    We want you!

• Rob Johnston
    replied
    Very interesting!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    None needed, Capt! CaptainMike

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Good to hear, Cap’n! I can imagine those jalapeños was a nice addition!

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Henrik, I made your meatloaf with cumberland sauce a couple of nights ago and it was fantastic. I sliced a few jalapenos into long slivers and layered them below and above the cream cheese. It was a very nice addition and you might want to give it a go. Apologies for hijacking your comment, Spin.

• Craigar
    commented on 's reply
    Cool beans! A Swedish meat up!

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah! Now we're talking! Time to smoke up some good 'cue on this side of the big pond!

• Spinaker
    replied
    Still working on getting myself over to that castle!! I was looking at flights this morning......

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    commented on 's reply
    It Is Mostly a 1923, and Several Rock Piles between Then and Now! The Engine is a 1925 and the Transmission is a 1926-27! I was Originally a Touring Car that Had the Back Seat Cut Off and the Steel Pickup Box Added❓ I've Owned It Since 1988!
    From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Now that's a nice ride! A little fixing up and some polish and it'll look like new! What year is it?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here