Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Henrik here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love your intro it is put together very well. But than again you are an Engineer. Congratulations on your promotion to Moderator.
    I've always found your posts informative and learned lots from them.
    I love your motorbike it is a beauty!!!
    Did you restore it yourself?

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, my dad did first. Then we took it apart, down to the last bolt, to find a hard to track down error. And put it together again. So yes, sort of!

Awsome Henrick 👍

Comment

Henrik Congrats, you will be a great moderator as you are very informative like your recipe for orange sauce was fantastic on duck! and congratulations on your book I hope it does well. I also love your motorcycle,old-school rocks!

Comment

Those were great photos of your photos of the Rude Boy build. Looking forward to your book, too.

Comment

Det är ju kul att se en svensk här. Själv är jag född och uppvuxen I Partille, bor sedan 1985 i Pennsylvania.

Comment

• Henrik
            Henrik commented
            Editing a comment
            Kul! Har bott i Gbg i 3 år själv. Välkommen till ett fantastiskt forum!

• MBMorgan
            MBMorgan commented
            Editing a comment
            Det är dåligt att min norska är så rostig. Nu måste jag lära mig svenska också?
              Tack Google Translate!

Congratulations

Comment

• Henrik
            Henrik commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!

Swedish Chef, Henrik, As Long as You Two Fellers Don't Have Anything More Important than Kabitzing in Swedish I Could Use a Little Help
          with My Car!
          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	328
Size:	423.3 KB
ID:	318125

Comment

• Henrik
            Henrik commented
            Editing a comment
            Now that's a nice ride! A little fixing up and some polish and it'll look like new! What year is it?

• Danjohnston949
            Danjohnston949 commented
            Editing a comment
            It Is Mostly a 1923, and Several Rock Piles between Then and Now! The Engine is a 1925 and the Transmission is a 1926-27! I was Originally a Touring Car that Had the Back Seat Cut Off and the Steel Pickup Box Added❓ I've Owned It Since 1988!
            From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Still working on getting myself over to that castle!! I was looking at flights this morning......

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            None needed, Capt! CaptainMike

• Elton's BBQ
            Elton's BBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            We want you!

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd have to make a stop in Norway too. Half Norwegian anyway. Elton's BBQ

Very interesting!

Comment

Thanks for the invite, Henrik. I'll be sure and look you up the next time I'm in Sweden. Be sure and stop in the next time you find yourself in Huntington Beach, California.

Comment

Henrik sure am glad someone commented on your comment. Really great introduction. Please send a link to your book once available. By the way I work for a company headquartered in Markaryd.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here