Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Henrik here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Henrik! And nice job on the intro. I had the pleasure of visiting your Country in June 1980. We were staying in a small town called Nybro. But we also took a side trip to Stockholm and spent a couple of days there. I have very fond memories of Sweden. It was my first trip outside North America. At a time when the world wasn't so small.....Cheers!!

Comment

Congrats Henrik I started following you with your smoker build. And like your attention to details. You'll do a great job here. But please be gentle with us mortals.

Comment

Jag älskar BBQ-bilderna. Fortsätt bygga!

Using Google, I hope it translated to: I love the BBQ photos. Keep building!

Comment

• Henrik
          Henrik commented
          Editing a comment
          Spot on!

Great intro, Henrik! Thanks fer alla th' pics, Cool castle, Super-Cool motorcycle!!!

Comment

Anyone who likes cheese doodles (or any other form of food that is scary yellow orange) is OK in my book! You'll be a great mod, Henrik

Thanks for the nice bio writeup.

Kathryn

Comment

P.S. Ya know it's no more Mr. Nice Guy, and you're going to have to do some work around here other than building the mother of all smokers.

Comment

Congrats on the new position! Neet intro.
              Happy to have you spreading the "q" wisdom.

Comment

Henrik great bio. Welcome aboard. Mmmmm cheese doodles!

Comment

Congratulations Henrik! your posts are always fun reads. I think there may be one or two other piston heads around here! I've seen a couple Nimbus, but you get to ride one. How cool is that?!!!

Comment

Nice presentation Henrik
                    Cheers

Comment

Wow! You are a busy little bee! Congrats on the upcoming book. That's a great accomplishment.

Comment

Congrats! Now don't screw up.

Comment

Congratulations Henrik, the new position is well-deserved!

Comment

Congrats Henrik ! I always love your posts! I am a detailed person like you, Electrical Engineer. I hope I can get a hold of your book. I'd love to read it!

Comment

Great Intro! My wife is considering a job in Stockholm and I imagined myself potentially as the only BBQ man there....guess that would not be the case!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here