Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Henrik here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCBBQ
    replied
    Wow! You are a busy little bee! Congrats on the upcoming book. That's a great accomplishment.

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Nice presentation Henrik
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• bardsleyque
    replied
    Congratulations Henrik! your posts are always fun reads. I think there may be one or two other piston heads around here! I've seen a couple Nimbus, but you get to ride one. How cool is that?!!!

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Spot on!

• hogdog6
    replied
    Henrik great bio. Welcome aboard. Mmmmm cheese doodles!

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Congrats on the new position! Neet intro.
    Happy to have you spreading the "q" wisdom.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    P.S. Ya know it's no more Mr. Nice Guy, and you're going to have to do some work around here other than building the mother of all smokers.

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Anyone who likes cheese doodles (or any other form of food that is scary yellow orange) is OK in my book! You'll be a great mod, Henrik

Thanks for the nice bio writeup.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Great intro, Henrik! Thanks fer alla th' pics, Cool castle, Super-Cool motorcycle!!!

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    replied
    Jag älskar BBQ-bilderna. Fortsätt bygga!

Using Google, I hope it translated to: I love the BBQ photos. Keep building!

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    Congrats Henrik I started following you with your smoker build. And like your attention to details. You'll do a great job here. But please be gentle with us mortals.

Leave a comment:

• PJBowmaster
    replied
    Congratulations Henrik! And nice job on the intro. I had the pleasure of visiting your Country in June 1980. We were staying in a small town called Nybro. But we also took a side trip to Stockholm and spent a couple of days there. I have very fond memories of Sweden. It was my first trip outside North America. At a time when the world wasn't so small.....Cheers!!

Leave a comment:

• jmott7
    replied
    Congrats, Henrik!

Leave a comment:

• Pirate Scott
    replied
    Nice Resume, guess that's why they picked you. Congratulations on the book!

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    For me it was the horses. We had around 70 arabian horses in the stable, always one or two in a bad mood...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here