Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spinaker Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Right on man!

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the kinds words JGrana. I am happy to help in any way I can. I look forward to hanging out for a long time!

• JGrana
    replied
    Congratulations J.R., your going to make a great moderator! Your comments on how AmazingRibs and all the great folks on these forums have made such a positive impact is spot on! Since joining I have gained an incredible amount of knowledge listening and asking questions. Not to mention discovering the KBQ. You have been one of my favorite "commentators", great to see it will continue that way!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Vojtek
    commented on 's reply
    Not a bad place to be...gets a bit hot in summer but no snow in winter.(except for some mountains)

• Amajeff99
    replied
    Thanks for the interesting Bio. Lots of common interests.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing would make me more happy. I might actually stay down there!! Steve Vojtek Down under I mean!

• Steve Vojtek
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed the GBR is a beautiful gift from nature. Maybe one day I'll see you there? (Under water)

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Actually, I have never sailed in my life. But the name comes from a character in Tom Clancy's novels. He is the backdoor connection inside the Kremlin. He, Jack Ryan and James Greiier "keep the back channels open" to avert total nuclear war between the US and Russia. I chose it as an online alias years ago and just stuck with it.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha I don't know about legend.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    I mean y'all do have a little thing called.....THE GREAT BARRIER REEF!!!! hahahaha, not a bad place to start. Although you'd have to head north east for that, but man that would be worth it!

• PJBowmaster
    replied
    So John, I have to ask how you chose the handle of Spinaker? I did not read about a passion for sailing in your bio....

Leave a comment:

• lschweig
    replied
    It is always nice to learn a little bit more about someone you are interested in. Great new avatar as we cal clearly see the man behind the legend.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Vojtek
    replied
    Nice to get to know you BBQ brother. Wow only 32? At your age I was still partying and going to nightclubs. Of course I'm over that now. Nice hobby scuba diving - as a kid I used to love snorkeling. Exploring the bottom of the sea ( not too deep of course. ) Maybe I can make time for a new hobby?

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    commented on 's reply
    Oh... you do have a legitimate job huh.🙈 I bet you could make a really outstanding loaf of bread on your very first attempt like some of the other guys have. There really is science involved in making sourdough bread. All you are doing is igniting a chemical reaction.👍

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! We are gonna have many more KBQ cooks to post in the future! I am excited for you to get that baby rolling.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here