Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Good, here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Max! I am interested in having you on my "Fire & Water Cooking podcast" sometime soon to discuss all the different kinds of bbq grills, smokers, and gadgets you review. Would like it to air sometime before Christmas.. I have had both Clint and Meathead on earlier this year.. are you interested? Thanks!

Comment

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely! Check your email.

Hi Max,
    I’ve been smoking on a WSM for the last several years and am looking to add a pellet smoker to my arsenal. I am looking at Yoder and Green Mountain Grills primarily while the MAK One Star is also on my list because Meathead loves the MAK so much. I can purchase a Yoder or GMG at a local retailer that will construct and deliver the machine. I’d need to hire someone to build the MAK.

My budget is $1,500.00. I’m able to blow that by a couple hundred, but need to stay under $2,000.00.

Do you have any recommendations for me?

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      I dunno about the 1 star, but the 2 star was very easy to assemble. If I would have charged a friend to help assemble it woulda been worth a 6 pack for the time it took Both Yoder and GMG make some really good pellet cookers. Both the MAK and the Yoder are gonna stress your $2K limit once you factor in accessories

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Max Good

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis