Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meathead, here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meathead, here

Founder, AmazingRibs.com 2006 - present

Hello everybody, Meathead, here. I'm guessing you all know me as the founder of AmazingRibs.com. I want to thank you for your support and introduce you to Huskee, the Manager of this forum, The Pit. He is here to help answer questions, organize topics, stimulate debate, and make this a great place to learn. Now please go back to the main Introduce Yourself channel and click "New Topic" and introduce yourself! Tell us about your cookers, tools and toys, and what you like to cook.

You are a badazz Meathead. Just thought you needed to read that. :-)

Comment

MeatHead, Thanks for founding and dedicating so much time to this site, I have gathered so much information form this site, compared to my neighbors I feel I have gained decades of experience in just a few years, I decided to become a paid member and maybe share some of my personal BBQ experiences with fellow pitmasters, Thank again!

"Keep the Thin Blue Smoke Rollin"

Comment

Hello Meathead
        I'm very excited that I found your page. I'm a total beginner in the "american way" of grilling. Your site is a gift to the novice and today I tried your last meal ribs with Memphis dust & Kentucky BBQ sauce. WOW
        I did it with the smokenator (okay it was a copy but a very fine one) and apple wood chips - it was really wonderful. Thanks to all your teachings about charcoal, wood, temperature control etc. - and those tasteful recipes
        Greetings from Germany & A how how how how Stay tuned
        Manfred

Comment

Medusa here,

MH, you've done the world a great service and have changed the way I cook outdoors and in. So, I believe it is safe to say that you are a "change agent" when it comes to BBQ & Cooking, etc. No wonder you are "Whisperer"

Thanks for all that you do. You too, David Parrish!

--Ed

Comment

• David Parrish
            David Parrish commented
            Editing a comment
            Than you Sir! Much appreciated. In fact, I live for that kind of thing

Welcome Aboard Manfred... you will like this!

One day someone gave me a little Meathead's Memphis Dust to try, and gave me the address of where the recipe was located... I have been here almost everyday since!

Comment

Originally posted by manfred-o View Post
            Hello Meathead
            I'm very excited that I found your page. I'm a total beginner in the "american way" of grilling. Your site is a gift to the novice and today I tried your last meal ribs with Memphis dust & Kentucky BBQ sauce. WOW
            I did it with the smokenator (okay it was a copy but a very fine one) and apple wood chips - it was really wonderful. Thanks to all your teachings about charcoal, wood, temperature control etc. - and those tasteful recipes
            Greetings from Germany & A how how how how Stay tuned
            Manfred

Welcome manfred! We're glad you're here. We especially like seeing folks from "across the pond" in The Pit. Grab a chair and relax for a while

Comment

Hello Smarkley, Hello Pit Boss!
              Thanks for your welcome (across the pond - I like that idiom) 😜😎

Comment

Yes, Amazing Ribs has changed the way I grill & cook outdoors. I thought I was cool with my gasser doing hotdogs, chicken, hamburgers, sausages the occasional ribs (using the boiling method, I know BAD boy) & steaks. Thought only pitmasters like you see on TV can do the real cool stuff or go to a BBQ restraint. Because of this site, Meathead, Pit Boss and others I am expanding my knowledge exponentially, (skills a work in progress) and venturing out to grill, cook and smoke like a real BBQ person. Thank You!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-26 15.26.39.jpg
Views:	1122
Size:	261.9 KB
ID:	119145 I used to think smoking my ribs in my fridge smoker then finishing them up on my grill was the only way to go until I discovered Amazing Ribs.com!! I have learned so much from this site and have become a better all around cook because of it....first time posting a pic! YAY..

Comment

• Meathead
                    Meathead commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That is perfection!

I want to say that you created something very special to help educate all to share and learn in the BBQ world. I really use the different methods of making great tasting meats. Your Pit Forum is fantastic. This is the first time I posted anything.

Comment

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Belated welcome to The Pit ricmcw! Next time you visit us, maybe you can give us an introductory bio over at the Introduce Yourself channel?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Congrats on the new book. I've pre ordered 2 copies. One for me and one for my brother in law. He's still using a slow cooker to get the ribs started but hey, he's in California.
                  I HAVE A QUESTION: when the books arrive can I send them to you ( Meathead) for an authors autograph?? I'd love to have a signed copy for bragging rights.

Herkimer

Comment

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Welcome to The Pit Herkimer! Thanks for joining up with us. When you get a chance we'd love to have you tell us a little about yourself over in the Introduce Yourself channel.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...troductions-aa it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!
                    Last edited by Huskee; December 14, 2015, 04:31 AM.

Yay! I just joined. I LOVE AMAZINGRIBS.COM. The best website ever.

Comment

Welcome
                  Last edited by DWCowles; December 13, 2015, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonkng View Post
                    Yay! I just joined. I LOVE AMAZINGRIBS.COM. The best website ever.
                    Welcome to the Pit. We are a "special" group here. Glad to have you join us.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here