Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

brucelanthier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewmaster
    replied
    Sorry for your loss, will raise 2 fingers of BT in his honor tonight

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Man its like when a rock star dies, I feel a part of me slipping away. Didn't know Bruce but he was one of the brethren here so my condolences go out to his family and his pit friends. Rest in peace brother !!!

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    My condolences as well.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Peace and light to you.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    My condolences to the family.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Condolences to the family. I hope her time here is a happy time.

Leave a comment:

• Mudkat
    replied
    Rest in peace Bruce! Our sympathies are with you Mrs. Bruce.

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    My condolences to her. Sorry to hear of her loss.

Leave a comment:

• vandy
    replied
    It is always sad to loose a member of this great group of people, so sorry for her loss.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Glad we could be part of their life in some way.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    started a topic brucelanthier

brucelanthier

Sadly, Pitmaster Club member Bruce Lanthier brucelanthier passed away in November 2016, I was recently informed by his wife. She regularly visits using his account, as cooking, grilling & smoking was something they enjoyed doing together, in addition to gardening and canning. She asked that his account remain open and be kept in Bruce's name.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here