Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

brucelanthier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brucelanthier

Sadly, Pitmaster Club member Bruce Lanthier brucelanthier passed away in November 2016, I was recently informed by his wife. She regularly visits using his account, as cooking, grilling & smoking was something they enjoyed doing together, in addition to gardening and canning. She asked that his account remain open and be kept in Bruce's name.

Glad we could be part of their life in some way.

Comment

It is always sad to loose a member of this great group of people, so sorry for her loss.

Comment

My condolences to her. Sorry to hear of her loss.

Comment

Rest in peace Bruce! Our sympathies are with you Mrs. Bruce.

Comment

Condolences to the family. I hope her time here is a happy time.

Comment

My condolences to the family.

Comment

Peace and light to you.

Comment

My condolences as well.

Comment

Man its like when a rock star dies, I feel a part of me slipping away. Didn't know Bruce but he was one of the brethren here so my condolences go out to his family and his pit friends. Rest in peace brother !!!

Comment

Sorry for your loss, will raise 2 fingers of BT in his honor tonight

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here