Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JohnF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JohnF

Sadly JohnF 's family informed me he has passed away. His title has been permanently changed to In Memoriam.

I am awaiting more details that the family may wish to share with me/us. I do not know where when or how. JohnF's last post with us was back Sept as far as I can tell. I do not see an intro post from him either, unless it's escaped my notice. But there are plenty of posts frm him if anyone cares to view them, you can click his username above and set the search Filter to "all time".

I will update this space with any information that family may wish to share.

Thanks Huskee. Rest In Peace JohnF!

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Prayers for JohnF 's family.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Thoughts are with his family. Rest in Peace John.

Thanks for posting Huskee.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. RIP JohnF .

Comment

I'm also sorry to hear this, rest in peace JohnF

Comment

Rest in peace, JohnF.

Comment

Our Sympathy. Thoughts and Prayers for JohnF and Family.

Comment

Sad day for the Pit. RIP JohnF

Comment

Man that stinks.

Comment

That is sad. Still remember when we lost Smarkley.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                        Jerod Broussard commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah. I saw this thread title and got that feeling, the not so good one.

Always sad to loose a BBQ Brother, thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Comment

So sad to hear, Rest In Peace, Brother John...

Comment

Rip

Comment

.....hopefully gone to that big smoker in the sky.....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here