Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Miss EdF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Miss EdF

I miss EdF

I have awful news, friends. https://proutfuneralhome.com/obituar...rd-paul-falis/

Comment

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info, Huskee. Ed popped into my head a few weeks ago, and I sent him a PM just to check in. I feared the worst when I never got a reply.

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      My heart just fell to my feet. He shall be missed. Thanks for the link Aaron.

• richinlbrg
      richinlbrg commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Huskee . I missed all of this. So sorry!

Wow. A humbling way to start the day. We will miss you EdF, RIP....

Comment

RIP EdF .

Comment

Sad news.

Comment

Sad news indeed. RIP and condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

Rest In Peace.

Comment

Oh my. Thanks for finding the obituary. What a life he lived.

Comment

• tbob4
                tbob4 commented
                Editing a comment
                Somehow I missed this. I saw your post about the ham, went back to the recipe and it brought me here. Thanks. Ed was one to always give praise and advice around here.

RIP

Comment

I am sorry to hear this. My condolences to his family.

Comment

May his soul find eternal rest or an auspicious rebirth.

Comment

RIP, EdF . I'll be donating to the Cancer Research Institute.

Comment

Rest easy, Professor, you were a steady, warm light here in The Pitmaster Club. It was always a joy to see his wise, friendly face in his avatar.

Thank you Aaron Huskee for taking the time to look up our friend and sharing this with us.
                      Last edited by CaptainMike; July 6, 2021, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• Oak Smoke
                        Oak Smoke commented
                        Editing a comment
                        +1

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I wish I had done it months ago. I'm happy you posted that you miss him which got me investigating.

• CaptainMike
                        CaptainMike commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Unfortunately, I had a suspicion that not all was well.

Will miss him for sure. His wisdom helped me greatly a number of times.

Comment

RIP EdF . You will be missed, and thank you for sharing the news Huskee .

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here