Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit. Might help if you concentrate on smoking meat instead of tires. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!
      That must be the new model RecTec. The old one was a little more boxy.

Comment

Where do you put the meat on that thing.

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome! Please ensure your drinking enough beer with your BBQ. It's a common mistake.

Regards
            Drunk Master (aka Meat Monster)

Comment

• Panhead John
              Panhead John commented
              Editing a comment
              Excuse me, but is anyone else totally offended that MeatMonster has all of a sudden declared himself "Drunk Master?" I’m totally appalled that someone can just come in here all of sudden, out of the blue, and bestow that title upon himself! I can think of at least 10-15 worthy candidates, including myself, right off the bat. Drunk Master is a title that many of us here would be worthy candidates for. We need to be careful before we just go throwing that title around.
              Last edited by Panhead John; March 7, 2021, 11:49 AM.

• MeatMonster
              MeatMonster commented
              Editing a comment
              LMAO, I am so sorry Panhead John to have overstepped. You'll have to excuse me, I wrote this while sober. That'll teach me. I'll resume drinking immediately, which in itself is surely proof that I do my best work drunk and am ergo worthy of the title drunk master!

• Panhead John
              Panhead John commented
              Editing a comment
              😂😂😂. You sound like me, "Do my best work drunk" One of the requirements to be considered for Drunk Master is.....Waking up the next morning and deleting or editing posts from the night before! I might have you beat there, not sure.

Hello from NW Oregon
            Happy Grilling to you.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. You’ve already got a feel for the Pit with some of the comments. And Panhead John ain’t even responded yet. You’ll have fun.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Keep the smoke rolling.

Comment

Howdy from Houston! Welcome to The Pit. You can have a lot of fun here and learn a lot. There’s many people here with pellet poopers who can probably answer almost any question you might have about cooking on em. There’s also a lot of funny people here who can sometimes be a little sarcastic. Avoid them at all costs.

Comment

• Soonerpop
                      Soonerpop commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great advice.

Welcome from WI.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here