Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from San Diego

I am Ping. I have been lurking the site for some time now.

This site is great!! I have tried different recipes (other than brisket) and they have never failed. One of the most memorable one was the lamb recipe using Dolly's lamb rub. My wife, who hated lamb taste/smell, loves it. She even asked me to cook lamb.

Couple bad things about the site: First, i can't eat bbq outside anymore. I am not easily impressed with just charcoal/smoke smells anymore. I tried many places and dissapointed most of the time. I suspect this is something to do with my location.

The other not so good thing, my cholestrol level shot up after i found this site. I cooked at least 5 lbs of meat every weekend for 3 of us (wife and toddler) and friends. Most of the time, i ended up with enough leftover for the week.

Thank you again for the great site.
    Look forward to meeting other BBQ enthusiasts out there.

Now, need to work on brisket skill...
    Last edited by killianss; July 31, 2015, 11:57 AM.

Welcome killianss. We're glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit killianss/Ping ! Yeah, good home BBQ has ruined many of us from being impressed with restaurant BBQ. You're not alone. Cholesterol, yeah that may be another side effect, that and shrinking pants.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here