Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from over the border!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from over the border!

Hi everybody!

My name is Patrick, I hail from the province of Quebec (If you dont know it, suffice to say its the best part of canada ).

I've been subscribed to the pit since its inception but never actually took the time to set up my account or trawl the forum, but thats about to change. Since the website has always been a huge help in my cooking ever since I fell on it by accident. The multiple reviews, recipes and countless articles are what convinced me to get myself a bbq and get cookin!

I've been mostly cooking pork along with a little chicken and beef, but my best cook by far has been the pulled pork.

A little about me, I've been a ski instructor for 8 years (started skiing at the tender age of 2), currently in university, after studying economics for a year I switched to computer science and havent regretted it since!

I'm a linux enthusiast as well, so if you have any questions about it, I'd be glad to answer them!

Cant wait to meet all you bbq enthusiasts!

Good to see you here Patrick, and looking forward to seeing some of your cooks!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome Patrick! We're glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Superskierpat ! Glad to have you here. Nice job filling out your signature.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here