Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Name Jose,

I live in Chesapeake, Virginia. I love meats Barbecue, Barbeque, smoked, grilled any which way. You never stop learning and I am always looking to learn more. I built this smoker from the Pit Master Franklin's build he had in his book but added some improvements like a warmer or smoker box and well as a drain for the grease I also insulated the wood box so no burns if you have a brain fart and place your hand on it . I will be hot but no burns.
    Attached Files

Welcome from the California Delta. Now that's a smoker!

Comment

• Gordo757
      Gordo757 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I will be making a rotisserie next with another 1000 gallon tank.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas! That is quite a cooker you are building.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

So, Jose, when ya finish making that other cooker I’ll teach ya how to cook a chicken. After that I am known for Wibs, so I’ll show you how to do a rack of Wibs. Any idea as to where we can cook these? Maybe we can make a movie about it? Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• latenight71
              latenight71 commented
              Editing a comment
              Mr. Fudd would say "Wack of Wibs"

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Wow. Welcome from north Texas. I think I saw that on the Letterman show years ago. He called it a big-ass smoker.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here