Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MeatMonster is back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, congrats from north Texas. Hope to stop some day when travel gets back to normal.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Wait. You actually left? Where have I been. Oh right. Under Rockland County. I guess it’s good to get my head above ground once in a while to see what’s going on.
        Seriously though. That’s awesome. I have several friends who own restaurants and such. Fortunately they have also survived this damn pandemic.
        Soo happy for you my brother. 👊👊

Comment

Welcome back! Great to see you. Awesome to hear you have made it through. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Comment

Great to hear some success stories, or should that be survival stories, now we are at the tail end of this plague!

Comment

Welcome back to The Pit!
              Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome back. Always good to hear from you!

Comment

Welcome Back I have friends in the UK. That lockdown must have made it very difficult for you. Glad to hear you made it out of the tunnel and into the light!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here