Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member saying hello

Hello everyone. I’m a Weber guy looking to graduate into the offset world. I am looking into reverse flow units from Lang or Shirley. Friend of mine is a forum member who recommended me try it. I also really like the Big Bad Beef Rub!

Howdy from south Texas! Glad you’re here!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts. Confident you'll get plenty of opinions on the offset.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Texas Mr. Morgan. You came to the right place....asking about an offset smoker? Get ready. Just curious, who’s your friend that’s a member of the pit? Do you know what name he goes by here?
          Last edited by Panhead John; February 28, 2021, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon,
              The Lang, Shirly you jest.
              Happy Grilling to you.

Comment

How dee doo! Glad to have ya with us. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Gots me some Webers, one could safely say...

Mebbe some Offsets, too...

If'n ya don't mind my sayin so, yer most likely quite improbable to achieve Pitmasterdom in >30 daze, so I'd recommend joinin as a full Member.Stick round, might could be ya pick up a few tips, Amigo...

If'n times an circumstances is extraordinary tough, nowabouts, I'd happily float ya a 0% loan to join; we kin figger th rest out, on down th line, Brother!
                    Last edited by Mr. Bones; February 28, 2021, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Welcome and I look forward to seeing what you pick!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Originally posted by Panhead John View Post
                            Welcome to the pit from Texas Mr. Morgan. You came to the right place....asking about an offset smoker? Get ready. Just curious, who’s your friend that’s a member of the pit? Do you know what name he goes by here?
                            Hey Panhead. My buddy is Dtmcaule. He's a big fan on the PBC.

Comment

• Panhead John
                              Panhead John commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Great! You’ll have a lot of fun here, hope both of ya post here often. Especially when you get that new Lang. That’d be my guess.
                              Last edited by Panhead John; February 28, 2021, 04:09 PM.

• HawkerXP
                              HawkerXP commented
                              Editing a comment
                              PBC, PBC, PBC!

That would be me. I’m much more of a "read only" type of member in the pit. But I’ve had a pbc for about 4 years and I swear by it.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                              Mr. Bones commented
                              Editing a comment
                              So Good to see ya, Brother!

I've been known to swear a bit, my dang danged ol self, so Possum, Possum!
                              Last edited by Mr. Bones; February 28, 2021, 03:49 PM. Reason: cuz

• HawkerXP
                              HawkerXP commented
                              Editing a comment
                              PBC, PBC, PBC!

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here