Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Hey tips on seasoning my smoker for the first time ?, I’m going to be using jack Daniel’s wood chips.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Do a few dry runs in it. Using your remote probes to find out how it holds temp, if the controls are accurate temp wise, and if there are hot spots.
          Enjoy!
          Last edited by ofelles; February 26, 2021, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana! You’ve come to the right place, folks around you will be jealous of your smoking prowess in short order!

Comment

Welcome! I've been smoking with essentially the same setup for years

Comment

Hello from north Texas. Welcome to the Pit. Have fun.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from West Texas!

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome from Tenn, Dan! I started on these forums a while ago but with a very similar setup to yours. I have learned a great deal from these fine folks. You are in one of the best online communities in my opinion.

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, you are at the rite place to learn and explore. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!
                              Looks like your well equipped for making some fine food.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes
                                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here